- Hepatitis B is a sexually transmitted disease. Why do I need to vaccinate my newborn?
- Does the MMR vaccine cause autism?
- Are childhood vaccines mandatory?
- Are homeopathic solutions an alternative to vaccines?
- If vaccines work, why does an unvaccinated child pose a risk to a vaccinated one?
QUESTIONS BEING CONSIDERED FOR ANSWERS
Why do we vaccinate?
Is it true that unvaccinated children never get autism?
Can one get sick even if they are fully vaccinated?
Why should I vaccinate for polio if the disease hasn’t infected anyone in the US for decades?
If contracting the disease naturally creates immunity, why should I vaccinate my child?
Is there antifreeze in the vaccines?
I hear some vaccines contain mercury called thimerosal. Isn’t mercury toxic? Doesn’t that mean vaccines will be toxic to my child?
Some people say that vaccines caused autism in their children. Is that true?
I hear that some vaccines have aborted fetus cells in them. Is that true?
What are the most common side effects of vaccines?
What are some of the less common side effects of vaccines?
If immunization is so safe, and all of the other children are immunized, then the immunized children are safe from the threat of my non immunized children right?